Richard Burghgraef, President and CEO
Prior to founding Randolph Sterling Inc. in 2003, Rich Burghgraef earned experience as a sales account executive, sales manager, sales consultant, operations manager and an employment services professional. He has worked with individuals as well as organizations including Pfizer, Schering Plough, Seton Hall University, KSR Fasteners, Inc., Carlson Wagonlit, Milmour, Alliance for Affordable Insurance, Elite Staffing and Howard Johnson Hotels. Rich’s track record as a leader in sales, training and management has provided the foundation to strategically lead sales professionals to outstanding results.
As an avid baseball fan, Rich knows that much like the ball player who goes up to bat every time understanding that the odds are not in his favor but still knows he can get a hit, the sales professional goes into every call knowing he can make the sale even though there are a million reasons not to buy. With Rich’s consultative approach, every sales professional can learn how to overcome the odds.
Rich also takes his civic responsibility very seriously and serves through the following:
• 2009 Treasurer on the Board of Directors – Deerfield, Bannockburn, Riverwoods Chamber of Commerce
• 2007-2009 Chairman of the Ambassadors Committee – Deerfield, Bannockburn, Riverwoods Chamber of Commerce
• 2009 First Vice President on the Board of Directors – Niles Chamber of Commerce
• 2006-2009 Chairman – Marketing Committee – Niles Chamber of Commerce
• 2008 Chairman – Golf Committee – Niles Chamber of Commerce
• 2009 Chairman – Night of the Roses Committee – Niles Chamber of Commerce
• Currently serving on Board of Advisors – Optimal Level Center for Professional Development
• Past President of the Niles & Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce’s Business and Consumer Resources
• 2004-2007 President of the Chicagoland Small Business Forum
• 2003-2008 Vice President of the Northshore Networkers Group
Rich holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Marketing from Pace University’s Lubin School of Business.